If you would like to contribute to BARKS from the Guild, then please submit your materials for consideration here.
BARKS Submission Guidelines for Articles and Advertisements
|Publication||Deadline for Submission|
|January Issue||November 1|
|March Issue||January 1|
|May Issue||March 1|
|July Issue||May 1|
|September Issue||July 1|
|November Issue||September 1|
- The Pet Professional Guild (PPG) is not responsible for unsolicited submissions, manuscripts, photographs and other submitted material.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Submissions constitute permission for PPG, at its sole discretion, to use the submitted materials, in whole or in part as they deem fit and without compensation to the submitter.
- The Editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding matters of content or layout.
- For reasons of space and editorial content, PPG reserves the right to delete or alter any solicited or unsolicited information or part thereof, that is submitted or reserved for inclusion in the publication.
- Permission to reprint part of whole articles must be granted by PPG in writing.
- Articles must be submitted with the authors name and professional credentials.
- Word counts are flexible, but usually our articles run between 1,000-2,000 words.
- Submission gives PPG the express permission to translate the material into other languages as required by our international membership.
- Articles submitted must be original work and be submitted by the author or with written permission by the author.
- Articles of a scientific nature and/or a review of the current literature must follow these guidelines.
- Please contact the editor with any further content- or contribution-related questions.